Taylor and Fenn

Taylor & Fenn is one of the state's oldest iron foundries, started in 1834 by Levi Lincoln to manufacture cast iron faucets for molasses barrels. After a number of name changes the business incorporated as The Taylor & Fenn Company. In 1950, they built a modern plant here in Windsor and they continue to provide high quality custom-engineered iron and steel sand cartridges to customers all over the world. © Windsor Historical Society.


Selfies

Submit a Selfie

Historic Sites Points of Interest
Restaurants and Food Shopping
Attractions All Points
Old Poquonock Burying Ground
Poquonock Bridge
Taylor and Fenn
Stanadyne
Capt. Thomas Allyn House
Samuel and Elijah Mills House
Mills House
Deerfield World War II Honor Roll
Windsor/Deerfield Garden Apartments
The Elijah Barber House
Keney Park
St. Gabriel Church, 1916
Col. Oliver Mather House at the Windsor Public Library, 1777
Grace Episcopal Church, 1865
To the Patriots of Windsor, 1929
Rev. Reuel Hotchkiss Tuttle House, 1865
Huntington House, 1902
Plaza Building, 1929
Veterans of Foreign Wars Building, 1941
Mack Brick Plaque, 1830
Roger Ludlow Plaque, 1914
Windsor Town Hall, 1965-1967
Windsor Trust Building, 1929
Loomis Fountain, 1903
John E. Luddy House, 1921
Windsor Federal Building, 1956
Tobacco Reliefs, 1943
U.S. Post Office, 1963
Old Post Office Building, ca. 1885
World War I Memorial, 1920 & 1957
Murphy Building, ca. 1875
Col. James Loomis House, 1822
Mullaley Building, ca. 1875
Freight House, ca. 1870
Mason Building, 1908
World War II Memorial, ca. 1950
Windsor Train Station, 1869-1870
Tunxis Theater, 1922
Hayden-Thompson Building, ca. 1850
Washington Lodge #70, 1902
Union Street Fire Station, 1927
Amy Archer-Gilligan House, ca. 1880
Wilson Fire House
Windsor Grist and Saw Mill, ca 1862
Warham Mill Marker, 1933
Bart's Restaurant, 1946
Palisado Cemetery, 1633
Farmington River Railroad Bridge, 1867
First Church in Windsor Meetinghouse, 1794
Strong-Howard House, 1757-1830
Horace Hayden Memorial, 1910
Dr. Hezekiah Chaffee House, ca. 1767
Rev. William Russell House, 1755
John Mason Statue, 1889 & 1996
Founders of Windsor Monument, 1930
Pierson House, 1807
Poquonock Fire Company
St. Casimir's Lithuanian Society
Elm Grove Chapel, 1894 and Cemetery
Stony Hill School
Washington Park
Roger Ludlow School
John Fitch High School

Selfies
Historic Sites
Points of Interest
Restaurants - Food
Shopping
Attractions
About
Contact Us
Did You Know?
Search
©2017 Windsor Chamber of Commerce, Windsor Historical Society and First Town Downtown of Windsor, Connecticut
| Designed by HostingCT